Monday, February 25, 2019

Application for the post of peon in colleges / banks.



in response to advertisement: Required Peon, Naib Qasid for PRIVATE / Government Jobs



Advert: Required a Peon: At least a Matriculate with Experience Soon: Pay Rs. 15000/- A man knowing Cycling preferred.

Mohsan Malik,
Railway Road,
Lahore. August 7, 2018.

M/s. Sitar & Co., Limited,
HaII Road,
Lahore.

Dear Sir,
               In reply to your packaging in a very newspaper printed these days, I provide myself as a labourer against the higher than post.

I am a Matriculate from Lahore Board. I have worked as peon Utensil Factory here, but the factory having been closed, I have I relieved of my job. I know cycling.

I am 22 years of age. I have a good health. I have a sound moral character.
I am very hard working and faithful person. If i’am offered this job, I shall do my utmost to serve you to your entire satisfaction.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

 Mohsan Malik.

Encl: Attested copies of

(1)    The Matriculation certificate,
(2)     (ii) Experience certificate.

0 comments: