Monday, February 25, 2019

Application for the post of office assistant.



in response to advertisement: Required office assistant, Administrative Assistant, Lady/Female office Assistant, Administrative/Office Assistant Government Jobs

Miss. Aleena,
Mall Road,
Lahore.

10th May, 2002.
The Advertiser,
Box No. 500,
The News,
Lahore.

Dear Sir,

With reference to your Advertisement published recently through the columns of 'The news' dated the 8th May, 2018 specifying the need of an Office Assistant in your office, I hereby offer my services for the said post.

The particulars of my qualifications and experience, General Aptitude and other pertinent details are given here under

Name of the Applicant        :            Miss. Aleena.
Parentage & Address          :            M. Hanan, 45 Mall Road, Lahore.
Academic Qualifications    :            First Class Graduate from Punjab University.
Pertinent Experience          :            Worked in M/s Highnoon Mills Ltd., for two years, Office Assistant-cum-typist.
      General Aptitudes               :

(i) Accounts-maintenance.
(ii) Singing.
 (iii) Typing, Can type at a speed of 60 words per minute.

Special Achievements    :     I got 70 per cent marks in B.A, winning a scholarship,but i did not proceed with my studies.
Age                                :         25 years with excellent personality and a sound health.

Other Particulars           :

(i) I won many prizes in sports and essay competitions in my college career.
(ii) I know Secretarial Practice and have got a Diploma in it.

Salary Acceptable          :         It is negotiable.

Should you be pleased enough to grant me an opportunity to serve your esteemed establishment, I may assure you that I will do level best to satisfy you through my performance.

 Yours faithfully,

  Miss. Aleena,

  Encl, Experience certificates and copies of Degree and other testimonials.


0 comments: