Monday, February 18, 2019

Application for the post of office assistant jobs.



in response to advertisement: Required office assistant, Administrative Assistant, Lady/Female office Assistant, Administrative/Office Assistant Government Jobs

M. Akram,
 Street No. 10
 Islamia Park, Lahore
 May 11, 2018

The Adertiser,
Box no, 1993
Pakistan, Times,
Lahore.

Dear Sir,

Your advertisement for the post of an Office Assistant lays upon your early need of a really competent fellow having experience. Will you be kind enough to require into consideration my case?

A first class Graduate of the Punjab University Lahore as I am, I learn type writing and can easily type at a speed of 50 words per without any mistake. I worked as a clerk in a private firm of Lahore that publishes books. I know the Accounts work and worked in the capacity of an Office Assistant for a period of two years.

I am 24 years old and have a good health and a sound moral character. I am sure that you will consider my case for the above job looking to my extra ordinary qualifications.
I shall be looking forward eagerly to your reply.

Thanking you,
Yours truly,
Muhammad Akram.


1 comment: