Sunday, March 10, 2019

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSOCIATE ASSISTANT ENGINEER IN A COMPANY


Dear Sir, in response to your advertisement in today's Pakistan Time: for the post of an Assistant Engineer in your firm, I hereby offer services for the said job.

As regards my qualifications and experience I invite your kind attention to the fact that I passed my B. E. from the Punjab University in 19....getting a First Class. Actually speaking I have got a brilliant academic record throughout as the certificates would testify.

I have had enough experience as a foreman in a big refrigeration firm for a period of five years, but as there was no higher job in that company, I was constrained to resign my job last month, where after I have been consistently on the lookout for a suitable assignment quite consistent with my qualifications. I am a young man of 30 years possessing good physique.

I may bring to your kind notice that in the Refrigeration line, I know all the pertinent processes of manufacturing refrigerators and furthermore I myself have been undertaking the supervision of the workshop where the manufacture takes place. Refrigeration was one of my papers in B. Engineering wherein I secured about 90 per cent marks.

I am prepared to start with the salary offered to me for a period of three months, which was notified as the period of probation in your firm and if I satisfy my employers with regard to my work and conduct, I may be elevated to the regular scale of an Assistant Engineer permissible in your company. I hope and trust that you will be kind enough to consider my case favorably. I may assure you, sir, that I shall work satisfactory in your company if the said assignment is offered to me.

Thanking You,

Yours truly,

imran ali

0 comments: