Friday, March 8, 2019

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF AN ACCOUNTS CLERK


Advertisement: Required an Accounts Clerk: B. Com. five years. Apply post Box No. 9877, Lahore.

The Advertiser, Post Box No. 9877, Lahore.

Muhammad Ali,

Islam Street, Bond Road,

Lahore.

June 23, 200_

Dear Sir,
             In reply to your advertisement in the 'Daily Jang' of Sunday last, I would like to offer my services as an Accounts Clerk in your office.

I am a Commerce Graduate from the Punjab University and am conversant with the work of Accountant. I know the way to draw the mercantilism Accounts, profit and Loss Account and the Balance Sheet etc. without any further assistance from any one. Furthermore I know short hand and type writing and have got a good speed in both. I can type at a speed of 40 words per minute and take down notes in short hand at a speed of 110 words per minute.

I am twenty two years recent and have an honest temperament and sturdy health. My father is extremely recent and he cannot earn. I am the sole support of my family. If you terribly kindly supply that job to me, I will feel very much obliged to you.

I shall try to arise up 'to your expectations, if I am given an opportunity.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

0 comments: