Monday, February 11, 2019

Application for the post of Steno-Typist



in response to Advertisement:
 wanted a STENO-TYPIST, should be able to handle correspondence independently.graduates preferred
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      (With Paragraph Headings)

Muhammad Afzal,                       
23-Ahmed Block,
New Garden Town,
Lahore.
October 23, 200

The General Manager,
M /s. Pakistan Times Ltd.,
Lahore.

Dear Sir,
               In response to the Advert revealed within the West Pakistan Times dated the sixth October, 2008 inviting applications from qualified stenographers for the post of a stenographer in your esteemed Newspaper establishment, I wish to offer my services one of the candidates for that job and adduce below my bio data required by you.

 1. Name in Full: Tayyab All

 2. Address: New Garden Town Lahore.

 3. Age and date of birth: 23 years: September 11, 1990.

 4. Academic Qualifications:

Examination:                                                   Year                               Class

( i) B.A (Punjab)                                               1977                                2nd

(ii) Intermediate (Lahore)                                 1975                                (1st)      

(iii) Matriculation (Lahore)                                1973                                1st

5. Technical Qualifications:

 (I) passed my Stenography test after two years of consistent training from the G.C. Lahore in 1974, and topped the Class having a speed of 65 words per minutes typing and 160 words in shorthand.

 (ii) Undertook a tour of numerous cities around Punjab especially in Lahore for one year at the expenses         of erstwhile employers.

 6. Special Aptitudes:

  (I) Writing of scripts for the Dramas of which are published.

  (ii) Reading of Dramas of English Dramatists and manufacturing my very own.

   (iii) Music.

  7. Testimonials: 
                       Duly attested copies of testimonials certificates pertaining to Matriculation, Intermediate and WA: Examinations and Merit Certificate for writing a Drama Mali in School function are annexed herewith. A copy of character certificate is appended herewith.

8. Expected pay and enrollments: Whenever I am called AR interview, I will be ready to negotiate it.              However any suitable scale suits me.

9. Any other particulars:
                                    My Dramas are published. I won certificates in games. Should you be kind enough to appoint Maine, I shall strive my limit to render entire satisfaction to you.

I beg to remain, Sir,

Your most obedient servant,

 Muhammad Afzal

0 comments: