Wednesday, February 6, 2019

APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (ASSOCIATE IN NURSING) AN ASSISTANT ENGINEER IN AN EXCEEDINGLY COMPANY




application for the post of ‘An assistant engineer’ FROM 550 TO 600 WORDS


Dear Sir,
In response to your advertisement in today's Pakistan Time: for the post of an Assistant Engineer in your firm, I hereby offer my services for the said job.
As regards my qualifications and knowledge I invite your kind attention to the very fact that I passed my B. E. from the Punjab University in 19....getting a First Class. Actually speaking I actually have got an excellent educational record throughout because the certificates would testify.
 I have had enough expertise as a foreman in an exceedingly massive refrigeration firm for a amount of 5 years, but as there was no higher job in that company, I was constrained to resign my job last month, where after I have been consistently on the lookout for a suitable assignment quite consistent with my qualifications.
I am a young man of 30 years possessing sensible physique.
 I may rouse to your kind notice that within the Refrigeration line, I know all the pertinent processes of manufacturing refrigerators and furthermore I myself have been undertaking the supervision of the workshop wherever the manufacture takes place. Refrigeration was one of my papers in B. Engineering wherein I secured about 90 per cent marks.

I am ready to start out with the remuneration offered to American State for an amount of 3 months, which was notified as the period of probation in your firm and if I satisfy my employers with regard to my work and conduct, I may be elevated to the regular scale of an Assistant Engineer permissible in your company.
 I hope and trust that you simply are kind enough to completely my case favorably.
 I may assure you, sir, that I shall work satisfactory in your company if the said assignment is offered to me.
                  
                                        

0 comments: