Sunday, February 10, 2019

APPLICATION FOR THE JOB OF CLERK



in response to Advertisement:
 wanted a clerk either sex with fluent english, should be able to handle correspondence independently. salary negotiable, graduates preferred



                                                                                                            12, Ahmad Street,
                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                             The Mall,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Karachi.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 15th September, 2018


M/S Hameed & Co., Limited,


 Samanabad Road,

Karachi.

Dear Sir,
                  With reference to your Advertisement published in the 'Pakistan Times' for the post of a Clerk, I beg to offer my services for the same.
As regards my qualifications and experience I beg to lay down that I am a Graduate of the Punjab University Lahore, I passed my B.A. Examination in 2000 I was placed in the second class. However in my Matriculation Examination I got more I marks and repeated this performance in the Into Examination. I couldn’t prosecute additional studies thanks to the pauperism stricken condition of my folks.
 I learnt type writing and can type at an average spew/ words per minute.
 I have been working will M/s. Naeem & Co., Amin Park Lahore since 2003 and now having been rendered surplus the closure of the firm. Now I am out of employment. I work as a typist clerk.
I am a young man of twenty six years more matured having a superb physique and a sound ethical character.
I assure you, sir, that if a chance of service is given to will spare no pains in the satisfactory discharge of my obligation.
 Hoping to be favoured with a favourable response.
                                                                                                                                           Yours truly,

                                                                                                                                           Mehmood Ali

0 comments: