Sunday, January 27, 2019

LETTER TO THE GENERAL MANAGER, PTCL COMPLAINING AGAINST YOUR PHONE WHICH HAS BEEN DEAD FOR THE LAST 20 DAYS, IN SPITE OF REPEATED COMPLAINTS.


Letter to the general manager, ptcl complaining against your phone which

 has been dead for the last 20 days, in spite of repeated complaints.

PTCL Building
Block, B North Nazism Abad
Karachi.
January 16, 2019
Subject: Dead Telephone
Sir,
I regret to bring to your kind notice that my telephone No.1234567 installed at the above stated address has been dead for more than 20 days.
The complaint was booked on 18, on 26 December, 2018 and the complaint No. was 170. On 3rd January, 2019. I was given a fresh complaint No. 118 but the telephone is still dead. I am facing great inconvenience due to this erratic telephone which has not been rectified even after a lapse of 20 days.
I, therefore, request you to kindly direct the concerned staff members to rectify my telephone immediately.
Thanking You,
Yours Faithfully,
Ahmad Ali                     

                                                           More Letters Topics

0 comments: